Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sharing the Baby Monitor Which I Ever Had

We know that the baby monitors are an extra set of ears, and in some cases, eyes that allow you to keep tabs on your sleeping baby.

In order to take care of my baby any time I want, I previously had the other digital deluxe video monitor which is only cost me less money, but worked terribly - static, dropped signals, loose connection of the camera, poor picture, tiny picture, video delay, router interference, and short battery life on the remote unit. I have a wireless router in the house - no interference at all, unlike with other models. The remote unit has a convenient stand and a belt clip.

Then I search the Internet and look for the reviews about baby monitors, I find a summer infant digital video baby monitor after a long time survey. The remote operation of the camera unit works great - I would estimate that the camera moves approximately 300 degrees side to side and 60 degrees up and down. I can pan around the entire room without any difficulty. I put my camera on top of the window valence to see the whole room. It also has a 2x zoom that works very well. It is really an amazing product that works flawlessly. As they say, you get what you pay for and, even though you will spend more, you won't lose money going through several before this one.